Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Resolutions



The last time i blogged i was in the topsy-turvy weather of Perth - cold one day, hot the next. At the moment, I'm sitting in the darkness of an air-conditioned room in Serangoon Gardens. It's been a whirlwind trip.

Firstly, resolutions for the future:
  • Never take the midnight flight to Malaysia/Singapore. Given I've never been able to sleep on planes, what was I thinking? Oh wait I wanted to save a few bucks. Having said that, someone decided to cheer me up whilst I was waiting at the Budget Terminal at Changi at 3am. Thanks sweetheart - she drove over just to see me for 2 hours in the middle of the night =).

  • Let's take it easy on the MacD... Guess what Bryan and I's first meal was at Changi - McSpicy. I can just imagine Ash rolling her eyes. Yes. I do have a Maccas fetish.

Anyways, that's it for now =) more updates on the trip coming soon (when I remember =P).
Ash is ill at the moment, so prayers would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Big G said...

hey Nic! Has been a while! Still follower of your blog of course!

Here's wishing you and Ash a very Merry Christmas! May it be filled with God's love and love for each other. All the best for 2010 too!

Take care man! And stay off the McD's! Or at least get back to the gym! Lol!

G