Sunday, October 02, 2005

back to it

ok ok i havent blogged in a month...
sorry guys =)
hope someone still reads this lol
yeah its been a long, tiring month. one of those where u wish were over. had midsems, a church camp, a 2 week study break (which ends tonight) and yeah... lotsa stuff...
some of which was painful, some which was enlightening, and yeah the rest in between.
firstly, its the first study break in my whole uni life where ive actually studied. hahaha yes... honest i went to uni almost every day hahaha and still theres so much work to do.
ive been rather stressed lately. going back to a convo i had with Andy years ago... he told me to keep 3 'bars' to see how im goin: my spiritual bar, my physical health bar, and my emotional bar. i might just take up that advice...
at the moment, my spiritual bar is at 50%, and the other 2 at 10%. im tired ehh:)
worst thing was i woke up on saturday with a crick in my back, which means i have trouble moving my neck without pain hahaha. ahh well... also am extremely sleep deprived owing to a bz week. (woke up early every week)
then again... its not been all bad. church camp WAS good. i guess its true that we should be looking at ourselves if theres a prob anywhere. rather than whining. what can i do abt it? if God has given u the burden... need i say more?
on another good note, ive found a nightfill job at target twice a week. so yeah... i might be abit bz with exams coming up
all abt keeping a balance, as ive found out lately. in more ways than one.
one thing i'll leave whoever still reads this with is Psalms 23... read it:) and things may start to make sense after a while. He is your shepherd. so why worry?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

learn to relax. enjoy life a bit more. things will then start to balance out.

David Lim said...

psalm 23.. the Lord is my shepherd, i shall not be in want.
Amen! My favourite psalm..