Monday, June 18, 2007

exams

I finally finished my last exam today... Thank God its all over =)
Spent the weekend urgently revising 12 weeks worth of International Economics, to the point where i had to skip church. Twas not a very good weekend... The exam wasn't as bad as i expected though, with S and I leaving early (partially due to the coldness of the Rec Centre)

Anyways... it's been a bit of a weird exam period for me. Having only 2 exams was a plus (though it did mean that i got pretty bored with studying for the two units - variety being the spice of life =P). The downside to it all though is the fact that i have an assignment and a thesis chapter to finish off soon (i shall rue enrolling in Honours). Having said that, I'm glad its all over... and now off to work.

Those to whom I've been complaining to lately are well aware that unfortunately i cant switch off even after exams due to said honours commitments. I shall endeavor to see the bright side of this, and to not complain so much.

Things to look forward to:
Short term (up to 1 month):
Tonight's rest from work, a weekend of relaxing... possibly playing my guitar a little more often. Catching up with ppl. Cooking more. Eating more. Working less.

Medium term (1 month to 1 year):
Finishing the bloody thesis. Getting on with life (ie finishing the undergrad degree =P)

Long term
In the long run, we're all dead (ok that was undeservedly crass)

No comments: