Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Straight from the horse's mouth

there are some days where the simplest of conversations bring up the brightest of moments =)

From a conversation with J today:
I had been complaining that life had been a bit "flat" lately.
J:"lol... at least it's flat... not a recession"

The next is a beauty:
I'll leave the person who said it anonymous, or she may never talk to me again.
I'd just stated i couldn't imagine the said person working. Somehow the discussion ended up into one about how everyone said she always looked "young". I said it really depended on what she wore.
She then asked me:
"what do u imagine me wearing then?"...
i'm still thinking up an answer... ideas anyone?

Post script:
the lady in question is a perfectly decent lady, and i cast no aspersions on her character whatsoever... what she really meant was
"i [she] thought u [me] said imagining me working depended on what i [she] wore".

I stand corrected.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nic nic...

haha hmm been some time since i've seen ya. we need to have more food competitions soon. haha was thinking about it when we at amanda's (: =p

DaSinner said...

rae rae
i've been practicing hard. Ready when you are lol...

Anonymous said...

hahaha i'm sure you have, after being bitterly defeated many times. =p don't wanna boast or anything.. haha jokes.

anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!! haha for the third time. =p