Sunday, November 25, 2007

Updates

In the last few weeks (since i've blogged), I've:

  • Received a rejection letter from Treasury (for vacation work) - looks like stacking shelves for me this summer.
  • Gone to Albany and back (cell retreat) - driving, crying inside every time we pumped petrol into the 4WD, more driving, some sights, some rain, some tennis, some sport... It was all good fun (except for the petrol pumping part).
  • Fallen sick - upon returning from Albany, what started off as a tightness in my throat went on to become a sore throat on Thursday, a fever that night, and a nice hacking cough on Friday... I probably deserved it though. The only green thing I ate while at Albany was possibly a Natural Confectionery Company Forest Fruits Jelly =P
  • Finally completed the student exchange application tonight - its due soon. I'm becoming less of a J - inspired by my Boss (though she does things late out of necessity =P.
  • Oh yeah, and more songwriting. Still not very good, but I hope I'm improving. I have to say I miss my electric (she's on a trip to the East for some warranty repairs - pickup problems). Never mind, the acoustic's still there to caress - i mean play - curse those Freudian slips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.