Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busyness and clarity

It's been a crazy few weeks. I've been forced to relive the joys of dissertation writing - thank God I've finally found a topic, and have a rough plan. The proposal's due on the 2nd of March, but in between tonight and then, there's the minor matter of the Employment Law 100% exam.

In the midst of this, I've had some time to just work out what I'm meant to do this and next year, and I think God's started some things in motion. More on that later on, but let's just say I'm pretty excited about 2010 (I know it's 2009). In the busyness, clarity seems to be emerging.

While it seems like 2009 will be spent (at least until October) in the Law Library, it isn't all bad. Life often brings you something beautiful when you least expect it. God loves keeping me on my toes. And that's probably a good thing =)

No comments: