Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Set the world on fire

I've always struggled to reconcile the dreams I have, with the reality of who I am. After a certain age, you realise you're actually not perfect. Far from it, in fact, so how exactly will I make a positive difference with my life?

But thankfully, I've just realised that life isn't all about me - my strengths, my flaws, my successes and my failures. God's not looking at that.

He's looking for the desire and the willingness to set the world on fire (metaphorically). But most importantly, a heart after His.

So, while this old jar of clay is still sharp around the ages and scratched-up; I'll trust Him to hold it, shape it, and use it however He wants =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are you?
I regularly visit your blog.
Keep on challenging!