Wednesday, September 29, 2004

boring day ahead

man, me parents asked me to clean the house today...
so much for my holiday ehh?
just had another driving lesson... wasnt bad though the guy was a little pissed when i ran over several portholes on the road... cant be helped, some of the roads in the Vale are pretty bad.
practice last nite was good i reckon... felt abit short IMHO, as we only went through 2 songs... oh well
getting there, i had to cram in a car with 5 in the back seat.... hmmm, and the boot was nearly full as well, having 3 guitars and an amp!!!(lucky i didnt decide to bring mine) me and Tim had to like arrange things tetris style to get them to fit.
resolution for the month:
not to fill out any of those online quizzes again hahaha...
there is no worse way of revealing personal facts to a large audience of people you know
on another note, it would really make my day if Man Utd beat Fenerbahce (did i spell it rite?)
they really shouldnt be needing late equalisers against teams like Lyon (no disrespect intended there)
ok, off to doing the housewife thing (i know i just got myself in trouble there)

No comments: