Monday, April 25, 2005

okies... back to the blog again...
well... today was Anzac day, a public holiday...
well what did i do? hmmm helped dad in the morning to plaster some cracks in the paintwork of our house... (parent's resolution: paint interior of house - they want to change some of the walls abit - u know, funkify it hahaha... hopefully by Christmas 2005... allusions to Mahathir's Visi 2020 won't be appreciated... then again, my family does share some similarities with the M'sian bureaucracy... it takes a while to get things done lol =P)
so guys, what colour should i paint my room? bear in mind i have green carpet
btw pink has already been suggested hahaha
anyways
CM came over around 1... then yeah we studied till abt 6... whoa... that sounds rather nerdy... well we were a little distracted lol (lil sister watching Shrek 2 in background - seeing as we both love the show lol, and seeing as CM can recite the whole movie hahaha)...
i still cant study for 5 hours straight... but then again, we both have midsems tmr...
yeah hahaha all abt spending quality time lol =P
then again... did get to get in some guitar lessons around 9pm hahaha so it wasnt all that boring... courtesy of my *new* guitar training technique lol =P im sorry guys no free tries
time seems to fly ehh... =( especially when ure with someone u enjoy being around lol
ahh well sometimes its all abt what you make out of the moment
i mean, this may sound weird, but everyday i am reminded anew that time is a one-way street, with no u-turns or reverses - so well its what you make of the time you've been given that matters - to live a life worth living?
(time also seems to fly though when one is staring exams in the face=P)
i notice this is a rather rambling post...
but oh well sometimes... one just has to let thoughts run out ... and see where they take you
carpe diem
God bless everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well u werent laughing at the time... u picked the song up pretty quickly afterwards as i recall =D

Rob said...

Hey There,

Nice blog! I see you play guitar. I'm a guitar teacher in Seattle and I've got a blog on my business website you might enjoy. Check out "Pick Hand Flight School" and "How To Practice:

http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/blog/blog.html

I've also got tons of songs that I've written out for my students here:

http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/chords.htm

I hope you like the blog! Link to my site if you think you might be coming back, and leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Have fun with the music,

Rob