Friday, April 22, 2005

things to do

it has occured to me that hmmm i seem to forget things hahaha
and ive found myself disappointing some ppl... sorry Calvin!!!! really sorry
honestly i forgot honest!!!!
okies things to do this and next week:
1. Bring thumb drive to Calvin on sunday, with associated Management notes =P
2. Finish Torts assignment (due thursday)
3. Study for ITF and ME....(this and next tuesday)
4. Cycle to Nedlands ... on monday (gulp!!!)
5. Pack for Worship Retreat (lookin forward to it.... next friday)
6. Find a job .... (gettin rather urgent now)
7. Learn to drive (test in july)
8. sleep (well its hard to when u have just so much work... so much to catch up)
9. Eat (actually this doesnt need to be here... hahaha, but i need to make a list of 10)
10. Get to know my Maker even more every day!!! =D (well this should be top actually)

hehehe so yes... pplz feel free hold me accountable... (well dont be too harsh... im sorta panicky about #3, #4 and #6), and if theres anythin i forgot, well... either its somethin i definitely wont forget or its somethin that well... i'll leave till later =P

on a more serious note:

my prayerz for youz all who are weary, tired and dry inside; who feel that life is just too hard; who feel circumstances conspire against them; who feel that there is nothing bright ahead
sometimes life just is unfair, but only temporarily... 2 Thessalonians 1:6

... may the One who made us renew you; may He provide for you in your time of need; may His peace be with you throughout the day despite your circumstances; cos i know He has for me and i know He will for you... All you gotta do is ask... and He will be there for you =)

Psalm 23:1-2
'the Lord is my shepherd, i shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul...'

'...And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age' Matthew 28:20b

Psalm 63:1-8
O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.

I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night.
Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.
My soul clings to you;
your right hand upholds me.

Matthew 28:20b
'...And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age'

okies and now i shall go back to work (man i must be stressed)
take carez all of you
God bless
Nick

No comments: