Friday, December 28, 2007

routine

Christmas in Perth has been relatively quiet. After the rush of family dinners, and church service, I've kind of settled into a rhythm in the summer heat. Basically, I wake up, watch the Test match (cricket), read a little, and listen to some music. Sometimes i play the guitar. It's just too warm to go out (was 44 degrees on Christmas day)...

While the impression I've given is that Christmas was very routine, I was quite surprised when my parents got my brother and I tickets to the Santana concert in February - very nice =)

My volunteer work this weekend was cancelled due to the supervisor pulling out, so a lazy Saturday night is on the cards - probably a good thing as I'm on for worship this Sunday.

routines...

1 comment:

i am for who i am said...

hey nic, not event in perth are very quiet during christmas and it is same as melbourne mate.