Friday, November 07, 2008

Edinburgh

It's been a mad week. I had to hand in an essay and do an oral presentation on Wednesday, and spent last night cramming for an exam today. Thank God it's all over. The exam was interesting, giving us a choice of 2 questions from 4. It wasn't pretty. Basically, I looked at the first 2 questions and realised something: regardless of whatever the last 2 questions were, I'd have to do them...

I went to Edinburgh on the weekend. Managed to tour the castle and the Scottish Parliament. I'd highly recommend the castle - the views are spectacular on a clear day (admittedly those aren't so common here)

The Castle

Looking down the Royal Mile

The view from the battlements - The Firth of Forth

Some of my classmates

The chapel in the Castle grounds

The most handsome man alive poses with Arthur's Seat in the background =P



The Scottish Parliament

Anyways, that's it for now =)



No comments: