Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Congratulations, Nickolas!
Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates...

*looks up at above results skeptically*
i love it when it mentions my "exceptional" math skills. I've spent the last 3 years of my degree avoiding all maths... to this date, mentions of the words "stochastic" or "regression" send shudders down my spine. I remember when my supervisor asked me to consider using regression analysis in my thesis. I think the look of horror on my face might be one he'd remember for a while (i really need to hide my emotions better).

wouldn't mind being Bill Gates for a day though, as long as i didn't have to look like him =p. I'd hope I'd make the world a better place. Or if not, at least I'd have a few extra effects pedals for my guitar... In which case the world would be a much noisier place...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO.

nic nic. hmmm cool (: your posts are very long. impressive. (: we were discussing about your same shirt issue. then we realised it was an immediate before and after. hehehe if you get what i mean.

rae rae.. i __ you. hahaha

yve: your law thing is very cool.

mich: "can't think of anything. it's alright."

BYE!!! (: