Sunday, July 15, 2007

Malaysian football...

When Malaysia played China earlier this week, thousands of diehard Malaysian fans packed the Bukit Jalil football stadium to watch the match. One fan silently prayed to God for better seating conditions during the match since it was so cramped with fans. Suddenly he heard a heavenly voice replying to his prayers.

"I am going to grant you your prayers today since you prayed so sincerely. But since I'm God, I'm sure you have a tougher task for me to perform instead of asking me for such a trivial request like bettering the seating conditions in this stadium", said the heavenly voice.

The football fan thought for a moment. "How about letting Malaysia win this match against China?", he asks God.

There was a silence for a minute. Then the heavenly voice replied, "Now, how big did you say you want the stadium to be again? With cushion or leather seats? Do you want the entire stadium air-conditioned as well?"

No comments: