Tuesday, July 31, 2007

sms of the day

Having agreed to go to the Law Ball next Friday... transport arrangements were an issue. I'm planning to imbibe a few drinks during the night, to smooth conversation etc etc... and i would never dream of driving under the influence (ok maybe dream of it, but never do).

A friend of mine, in convincing me to go offered to send me home that night (jokingly, i thought - it's a fair distance)
lo and behold... this sms sails into my phone:

"hey nic do u want a lift to law ball so u can drink"

reply:
"love the way you put that so delicately Tania..."

I accepted her offer - she's remaining sober for the night...
and I will remain ...
I will remain... (I don't want to lie)
I will endeavour to remain...
I hope to be...
a good boy =D

NB: I don't recommend drinking till you can't think ahead any more... Drunkenness is not something I would agree with. However, there's nothing wrong with a few casual drinks...

No comments: