Thursday, December 11, 2008

1300?

At around 1230 today, I decided to check my exam timetable for the umpteenth time just to make sure today's IPL exam was actually at Bute Hall. Suddenly, it all clicked [lightbulb flicks on].

1300 does not imply 3pm (as I'd somehow assumed)... but rather a time much more proximate.

I got there on time. Just.

Oh, and happy 21st birthday Ashley. You're officially mature now, and it's all downhill from here haha. But every day's another day to live, laugh and love, so enjoy your big day. After all, each day comes by once. Just live each day to the fullest (and don't call me 'irritating' too often la) =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

surely it doesn't take a semester in scotland to learn how to tell time? :P

DaSinner said...

touche...
well then again, it doesn't take an office party to work out NOT to mix drinks =)

Anonymous said...

haha well my excuse is tht i don't usually drink so i do not know how much alcohol i ingested in that 4.5 hour party :P