Wednesday, December 17, 2008

There

After the intense pressure of exams (all passed, hopefully), I finally managed to relax at 1030am Tuesday. I walked out of my IPL Oral Examination, shirt and tie soaked, hair dripping, and smiled =). Why was I wet? Glasgow weather decided to reassert itself on the one day I had to dress up. But it takes more than a little (ok a lot) of rain to wipe the smile of my face.

I met up with Wei Yao at Di Maggios (2nd time this week) for lunch. Aye... after 4 months, we caught up for the last time, and talked (as men do) about life.
Will miss you dude =)

Anyways, the food wasn't bad also (another thing very important to men). They had a 3 course Christmas lunch special for 12 pounds.
Does this look familiar Michie? Think herb sauce... =P
WY's dessert - I reckon my cousin's profiteroles are better though =)

Later post: Skating =)

No comments: