Tuesday, December 02, 2008

What I did today

820: Alarm rings - Snooze - then get up and reset it to 900

900: Alarm rings - reset it to 920

920: Get up... decide to take time shaving and actually use a mirror this time. Take a relaxed shower. Unlike Kristine, I didn't take pics of me when I wake up. After all, this is a family friendly site.

940: Fix breakfast. Greet housemates. Fix lunch. mmm bacon sandwich... =)


1030: Set off to uni. Take one step onto road, and owing to icy conditions, end up inadvertently skating to Glasgow University.

1103: Arrive at IPL Lecture... complain about ice to classmates, who nod knowingly.

1155: Stagger out of lecture. Watch Michael nearly slip down the stairs - darn that ice! Eat lunch (the aforesaid sandwich).

1220: Head to Law Workshop to study. End up spending 30 mins checking email, sports news etc. Did some IPL study though.

1420: Head to gym. Tough routine today. Did 3 sets of chin-ups and dips, followed by some pectoral flies. Then Big G walked in and I worked out with him for another hour. After he left, I also went to the changeroom to get my stuff. Then realised that I could probably work out abit more. Stay for another 20 mins

1530: Head to Somerfield for some supplies. Skate home - still icy.

1545: At corner of Winton Drive, ice forces me into an inadvertent pirouette. Manage to gracefully recover balance though use of a dustbin, and in the same move, extend supporting hand to cute girl falling over behind me [smooth]. She thanks me.

1600: Get home, walking/skating slowly. Realise that the only way to get anywhere is to walk on the road and hope noone hits you. The sun sets rapidly. Proceed to hit the books + MSN. Prepare worship for cell.

2000: Dinner - leftover spaghetti, garlic bread. Cup of Ovaltine. Decided to keep it simple tonight. Quebecois housemates return from Tescos with enough supplies for a month, it seems. Mohan tells me that apparently the salt bins outside are for us to melt the ice with. I told him that I thought it was just to make us feel better about slipping around as we'd think we were doing something about it. Laughs his head off. Didn't think I was that funny. Contemplate taking wooden board and snowboarding down Botanic Gardens hill (will try it this weekend).

2100: Hit the books again. Procrastinate. Read sports news.

2300: Blogging. I will study... soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, my blog is a family friendly site too :) tho i must say, i think i look scary when i just wake up bwahaha

and get to studying! :P looks like u spend more time gymming than studying