Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Last day

Flying off to Glasgow tomorrow evening, and today's turning out to be more rushed than I anticipated. Still have to clear my room, sort out the IC posters, and pack last minute... breathe...

Caught up with A last night - good to catch up with her before I fly off. One of the things discussed was the fact that things would in general be different when I come back. Situations change anyways, but often you don't realise it because you're living through it. But going away and coming back means you're often going to be confronted with different things as you return. All good... I'm quite excited about going =)

Am absolutely going to miss my friends here though. You know who you are. Everyone's been really special. Rae made me an absolutely fabulous cake - and it came with a pot =P. Oh and thanks for the shirt, you J-lifers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow first time I check your blog in quite awhile and it turns out you're flying off to Scotland. Good luck and take care malay. Be sure to update your blog too.

DaSinner said...

Will do when I have time - what are u up to?