Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ben Nevis

I'm going to hike up Ben Nevis (translated: 'the mountain of heaven') tomorrow. It's the highest mountain in the UK, which isn't saying much as it's 1344m high =P

Having said that, I'm not underestimating it. Apparently 13 ppl died there over a 5 year period... time to put on the lucky underwear (and then some: it'll be freezing). Seriously though, my housemates and I will have to be careful. The weather's likely to be foul up there.

Will update once I get back.

Love,

Nic

ps... Bryan can have my guitars if anything happens =)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Good Luck! =)

Unknown said...

what are you talking about? who wants your guitars when we can have a guitarist? anyway how was it?

Anonymous said...

i want your guitar!! ok how about bryan gets the acoustic and i bag the electric?? sounds good?

Unknown said...

timbo, glad to know you're still the same haha