Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random Sundays

It's 10:30am on a Sunday, and I'm getting ready to go to another worship practice before service... Surreal eh? Feels almost like I'm slipping back into an old, rarely used gear. It's been a month since I last fronted up at church with a guitar. Small band though - just 2 guitars so I'll be layering basically. I honestly can't wait =) The fact that services are at 1:30pm are also helpful.

On another note, the sun's out today. I'm hoping to be able to get in some cricket later today with the Indians, and hoping to not get as embarassed as yesterday when I couldn't hit a single scoring shot to the offside (that's probably indecipherable to you guys...)

Anyways, now I face brutal choice that will decide the rest of my day: omelets or soup for brekkie?

No comments: